MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a talented marketing and public relations account executive to join our team. Qualified candidates will have 2-4 years of experience in an integrated marketing communications or public relations agency environment, have strong written and verbal communications skills and excel at managing multiple projects at the same time.
What You’ll Do:
- Draft integrated marketing (creative/media) campaign/project briefs and lead/contribute to internal campaign/project kickoff meetings
- Draft content for public relations and other content development efforts
- Manage elements of presentations and reports for clients
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, for integrated marketing campaigns
- Organize and manage strategy documents, presentations and post-campaign reports
- Organize client meeting status reports/agendas and maintain detailed notes from client meetings
- Support other account management team members on an ever-changing list of campaign elements, including paid broadcast and digital media, creative campaigns, email/app content, public relations and social media marketing
- Communicate directly with agency clients in a professional and collaborative manner
- Review/proof all client materials
- 2-4 years of public relations and/or account service/management experience (including internships) in an agency setting
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences
- Proven experience in meeting aggressive timelines, including working with multiple integrated departments
- Critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic integrated marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills (and proficient in AP Style) with experience pitching TV and print/online media, writing press materials (press releases, media advisories, media pitches, etc.)
- Experience with media follow up and interview coordination
- Experience with traditional, digital and social media campaigns
- Ability to be proactive and to identify opportunities for improvement in addition to developing sales/results-driven ideas quickly, in response to client data
- Self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding but also fun environment
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Bagel Fridays (when we return to the office)
Please be sure to submit applicable work samples when applying!
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it's safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future!
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.