MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is looking to immediately hire a Social Media Marketing Account Coordinator.
What You’ll Do:
- Create monthly editorial calendars, including brainstorming, copywriting, and partnering with the creative team for visual development
- Partial management of client accounts, including posting, monitoring and response
- Develop client reports with a variety of social media and website metrics, and perform analysis of results
- Perform outreach to influencers and to collect user-generated content
- Perform occasional new business research
- 0-2 years of marketing agency experience, with an emphasis on social media marketing, public relations and/or Web marketing. Applicable internship experience is considered acceptable.
- Strong familiarity with social media and an interest in a career path in social media marketing
- Strong familiarity with social media marketing tools
- High levels of energy, and a desire to quickly learn new tactics and tools
- Adaptable, flexible
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Bagel Fridays (when we return to the office)
- Please submit any applicable work samples when applying.
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it's safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future!
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.