MGH takes Best in Show Award for OLD BAY
The agency also took home 10 Gold and 3 Silver awards and a Special Judges' Award at the 39th annual ADDY Awards hosted by the American Advertising Federation of Baltimore
BALTIMORE (April 5, 2013) – MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, today announced that it has won the Best in Show prize for its OLD BAY Baytriotism Integrated Campaign, 13 ADDYs and a Special Judges' Award for its OLD BAY Baltimore Bill Weather Predicting Crab from the American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Baltimore. Out of the 15 ADDYs received, MGH won 10 Gold and 3 Silver awards for creative excellence on a variety of advertising campaigns conducted on behalf of clients, including OLD BAY, UTZ, Smyth Jewelers and Preston Scheffenacker. Gold awards will move on to the District II ADDYs competition, which features work from agencies throughout the region, including Washington, D.C. and New York.
“We’re honored to be recognized by the AAF Baltimore for the creative work and campaigns we created on behalf of our clients and to have 10 campaigns move on to the highly competitive District competition,” said MGH President Andy Malis. “Additionally, we are thrilled that our campaigns developed for OLD BAY took home Best in Show and a Special Judges’ Award."
The 2013 MGH ADDY Award winners are as follows:
- OLD BAY – "Baytriotism Outdoor Campaign" – Out-of-Home Campaign
- OLD BAY – "Baytriot Soundboard" – Digital Advertising, Games
- OLD BAY – "Baltimore Bill Weather Predicting Crab" – Non-traditional Advertising, Campaign
- OLD BAY – "Baytriotism Integrated Campaign" – Integrated Campaigns, Consumer – Local
- OLD BAY – "Baytriotism Facebook App" – Digital Advertising, Apps – Web-based
- OLD BAY – "Baytriotism Radio 1" – Radio, Local – :60 or more
- UTZ Snacks – "UTZ Billboard Campaign" – Out-of-Home Campaign
- UTZ Snacks – "UTZ 'Old Friend' Billboard" – Out-of-Home Outdoor Board, Flat
- Baltimore Magazine – "Best of Baltimore Cover" – Publication Design – Cover
- Preston Scheffenacker – "Oxford Square Logo" – Elements of Advertising, Visual – Logo
- OLD BAY – "OLD BAY Blippar App" – Digital Advertising, Apps – Tablet
- Smyth Jewelers – "Smyth Gold Exchange Campaign" – Newspaper Campaign, Color
- UTZ Snacks – "UTZ 'Raised You' Billboard" – Out-of-Home Outdoor Board, Flat
The ADDY competition is the industry’s largest and most representative competition – attracting more than 50,000 entries every year in local ADDY competitions. Gold winners from the show will automatically move on to the regional District II competition, competing with agencies from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Virginia and Washington, D.C. A win at the District level guarantees moving on to the National ADDY Competition.
Based in Baltimore, MGH is an integrated marketing and communications agency offering advertising, public relations, media planning/buying, creative design and production, interactive (design, development and marketing), mobile, market research, direct response, relationship marketing and social media marketing.
MGH maintains a diverse client base spanning multiple industries. Current clients include Marco's Pizza, MASN, McCormick, Utz, the National Aquarium, Towson University, American Psychological Association, Ocean City, Md., Department of Tourism and Smyth Jewelers.
Visit http://mghus.com for more information on MGH and its services or connect with MGH via: Facebook at http://facebook.com/mghus; Twitter at http://twitter.com/mghus; or YouTube at http://youtube.com/mghtv.